Business Switch (Philippines) Inc, a business of Business Switch Australia, features a talented team of software engineers, business analysts, quality assurance experts that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
We are currently in the process of developing our overseas Customer Service division and this is a great chance to get on the ground level with a new Manila-based Customer Service team. You will receive all training from our Australian-based leaders in order to equip you with your job requirements.
Why join us?
Apart from the obvious benefit of working alongside such a great group of people on a mission to change the startup world, we also offer beautiful offices, fully stocked kitchens, team dinners, weekly fruit baskets, incredible retreats, overseas travel, a casual dress code, fantastic bonuses and massive career opportunities! Work with proven business leaders who will push you to accomplish great career achievements.
Role and responsibilities
** Only candidates that include a design portfolio will be taken into consideration.
- Create excellent designs for websites, apps and marketing campaigns
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with Team members to launch designs
- Deliver precise, high quality design assets to the Development Team
Qualifications and education requirements:
- At least Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in any field
- Up to two years of experience as Designer
- Expert knowledge in Sketch and Photoshop Software
- Expert knowledge in WordPress Themes and various modules
- Understanding of visual elements like layout, fonts, colours, illustrations
- Has experience in multiple browser development, web usability and interface design
- Develop new websites and maintains after sales maintenance
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Exellent communication ability
- A keen eye for detail
- Adhoc duties may be assigned
Desired skills but not required
- Ability to blend in to an Agile Development Team.
- Familiar with GIT, JIRA and Agile Methodology is a big plus
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com