Business Switch (Philippines) Inc, a business of Business Switch Australia, features a talented team of software engineers, business analysts, quality assurance experts that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
We are currently in the process of developing our overseas Customer Service division and this is a great chance to get on the ground level with a new Manila-based Customer Service team. You will receive all training from our Australian-based leaders in order to equip you with your job requirements.
Why join us?
Apart from the obvious benefit of working alongside such a great group of people on a mission to change the startup world, we also offer beautiful offices, fully stocked kitchens, team dinners, weekly fruit baskets, incredible retreats, overseas travel, a casual dress code, fantastic bonuses and massive career opportunities! Work with proven business leaders who will push you to accomplish great career achievements.
Role and responsibilities
This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining web and mobile applications of the company. They may install and configure web and mobile systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems. He or she is mainly responsible for the smooth running of the company’s web and mobile applications and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Provide Level-2 technical support (resolve users application inquiries or issues raised in the areas of product functionality, systems configuration & setup, database, and systems enhancement) and to escalate the issue to the next level support if necessary.
- Investigate, document and resolve issues raised by users via logging into support/ticketing system
- Research, replicate, test and resolve user issues in a timely manner
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and partners when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive
- manner at all times.
- Monitoring and maintaining application systems and networks
- Support deployment roll-out of new web or mobile applications
- Immediate implementation of production hot-fixes to maintain production continuous operations
- Responding within agreed time limits on resolutions and call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers, quality assurance and customer support specialists
- Testing and evaluating deployed products
Qualifications and education requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, presentation skills is also a plus.
- Willing to work in MOA Pasay area
- Willing to work on extending and shifting schedules
- Working experience in related web technical skills to understand platform capabilities and limitations.
- Working knowledge of MySQL database development and best practices
- Well versed in cross –browser compatibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skilled at debugging web pages
- Training will be provided.
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com