Honcho, a business of Business Switch Australia and Business Switch (Philippines) Inc, features a talented team of technologists, marketers and customer service specialists that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
We are currently in the process of developing our overseas Customer Service division and this is a great chance to get on the ground level with a new Manila-based Customer Service team. You will receive all training from our Australian-based leaders in order to equip you with your job requirements.
Why join us?
Apart from the obvious benefit of working alongside such a great group of people on a mission to change the startup world, we also offer beautiful offices, fully stocked kitchens, team dinners, weekly fruit baskets, incredible retreats, overseas travel, a casual dress code, fantastic bonuses and massive career opportunities! Work with proven business leaders who will push you to accomplish great career achievements.
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic Senior Customer Service Representative to join our team of specialists.
This is a full time role in Metro Manila. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Field a wide range of customer service questions
- Up-sell & cross-sell the best solution for customers in starting up a business
- Offer after hours support for our Australian team via our online chat facilities
- Demonstrate a superior customer service capability by placing the customer experience as the number one priority
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English (Australian accent preffered)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Two Ecom Center,MOA Complex,Pasay City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Must have experience working for an Australian company.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Monday-Sunday (rostered on 5 days/week)
- 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- 6:00am - 3:30pm
- 11:00pm - 8:00am
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org