Quality Analyst - Call Centre
What are we looking for?
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and not afraid to take risks.
- Wants to grow in an inside sales team.
- Know how to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Someone who is always positive and has a rockstar attitude!
- Feel comfortable in speaking to different clients and do product presentations
- Should understand our motto of “Customer First”.
- Conduct regular audits of phone, chat, email and dispositions.
- Document all audits through reports and coaching logs.
- Initiate one on one coaching with agents from audit results.
- Do weekly calibration sessions with Customer Service and Sales departments for common mistakes, best practices and other job related issues to improve performance.
- Document all call centre processes in knowledge base.
- Create reports for submission on a weekly basis that measure all quality service levels, customer feedback and cancelled orders.
- Create and submit other contact centre reports as needed.
- Handle training of new hires and/or low performers as needed.
- Provide suggestions to Team Leads on agent and process improvement
- At least 2 years experience as Quality Analyst in an international BPO setting. Start-up experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge in building reports and SLA measurements for Customer Service and/or Sales.
- Can analyze reports and submit recommendations.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and other tools for presentation, reporting and training.
- Should be a self-starter and initiate coaching and training regularly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.