Business Switch (Philippines) Inc, a business of Business Switch Australia, features a talented team of software engineers, business analysts, quality assurance experts that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
We are currently in the process of developing our overseas Customer Service division and this is a great chance to get on the ground level with a new Manila-based Customer Service team. You will receive all training from our Australian-based leaders in order to equip you with your job requirements.
Why join us?
Apart from the obvious benefit of working alongside such a great group of people on a mission to change the startup world, we also offer beautiful offices, fully stocked kitchens, team dinners, weekly fruit baskets, incredible retreats, overseas travel, a casual dress code, fantastic bonuses and massive career opportunities! Work with proven business leaders who will push you to accomplish great career achievements.
Role and responsibilities
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for PPC and in particular Adwords campaigns. You will have the opportunity to deep dive into some of the most exciting, cutting edge online marketing programs using Google and test your skills and build experience. You will be part of a team that is responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click media strategies of the company. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the company business’ campaigns.
Working with one of the world's leading business startup companies, you will get to test your skills on campaigns that extend across markets, across multimedia, across cultures and... quite simply... across the world. This is your chance to influence outcomes, make an impact, succeed and be rewarded for your success.
- Help implement Paid Search (PPC) strategy and plans based around company goals and analytical assessment.
- Review campaign performance (using Google Analytics) and advising management on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the budgeting, implementation and result.
- Identify up-selling opportunities
- Prepare detailed reports, strategy and agendas for Monthly (or weekly) Meetings with stakeholders
- Seeking new ways to achieve objectives and improve performance
- Use appropriate business process, procedures and checklists to ensure consistency and quality of marketing efforts – and recommending changes where required.
- Setup and optimization of PPC campaign
- Extensive keyword research and expansion
- Bid management (both automated bidding through bid management software and manual bidding) to ensure objectives are met and stay within monthly budgets
- Creative ability to write persuasive ad copy
- Analyze data and customer behavior to identify campaign growth opportunities
- Researching market trends and being proactive to seasonality fluctuations
- Working alongside development and conversion team to ensure PPC landing pages are both user friendly and highly relevant
- Data analysis according to companies KPIs
- Prepare written reports to communicate campaign effectiveness and recommendations
- Monitoring all project progression internally and externally to ensure implementation of the strategies are executed in timely manner
- Conducting regular internal and external strategy meetings when required
- Applying business and online marketing acumen to problem solve on behalf of the client
- Identifying new revenue streams and conversion enhancement opportunities
Qualifications and education requirements:
- At least 2 years in Paid Search (PPC) position (Candidates with 5+ years are welcome
- to apply and we may create another more senior role for you to mesh with your skills/knowledge)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working with Google Analytics and Google AdWords platforms
- Expertise in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) performance tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Expertise in SEM budget planning and recommendations
- Experience working with popular keyword analysis tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Willing to work MOA Pasay area
Desired skills but not required
- Google Adwords certified a big plus
- Ability to blend in to an Agile Development Team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- BS/BA degree preferred
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org