Business Switch (Philippines) Inc, a business of Business Switch Australia, features a talented team of software engineers, business analysts, quality assurance experts that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
We are currently in the process of developing our overseas Customer Service division and this is a great chance to get on the ground level with a new Manila-based Customer Service team. You will receive all training from our Australian-based leaders in order to equip you with your job requirements.
Why join us?
Apart from the obvious benefit of working alongside such a great group of people on a mission to change the startup world, we also offer beautiful offices, fully stocked kitchens, team dinners, weekly fruit baskets, incredible retreats, overseas travel, a casual dress code, fantastic bonuses and massive career opportunities! Work with proven business leaders who will push you to accomplish great career achievements.
Role and responsibilities
The QA analyst will need to be able to implement test strategies that ensure that all code paths are exercised for each release.
- Ensure that all issues are captured and remedied before reaching the customer’s Environment.
- Manage the testing phase during the release process. This includes regression testing, smoke and performance/load testing
- Develop detailed test scripts, determine success criteria, and then execute scripts against assigned projects.
- Assist the developers in the automation of their own unit tests as required. Assist the business analysts in the automation of their own functional tests as required.
- Assist with the diagnosis of issues and/or problem areas within the application. Demonstrate the ability to successfully multi-task and perform at a high level on multiple projects at one time. Ensure the project implementation life cycle is not compromised.
- Pro-active communication to management on technical issues, recommendations and risks. Assist with the development of an evolving testing strategy and methodology
Qualifications and education requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, presentation skills is also a plus.
Candidates must have
- Working experience in related web technical skills to understand platform capabilities and limitations.
- Working knowledge of MySQL database development and best practices
- Knowledge in responsive web design implementation
- Well versed in cross –browser compatibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Desired skills but not required
- Ability to blend in to an Agile Development Team.
- Knowledge in implementation and usage of automate test tools
- Load testing experience would be a big plus
- Familiar with GIT, JIRA and Agile Methodology is a big plus
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org