About This Role
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic iOS designer to jump in and hit the ground running with our creative team working on evolving our iOS app for Honcho.com.au
This is a 2-4 week contract role in Sydney CBD, working with a fun, enthusiastic team. Where we like to work hard and play hard.
As a iOS designer, your knowledge about creating effective UX and UI to make an great user experience for our app is required. You will know all the latest styling and interactions of mobile functionality and be able to communicate this to our team and our development team. As a growing team our Design and Marketing team could have an opportunity for full time freelance or full time in the near future. Many hands makes light work.
We’d like to meet you if…
- This role will see you being responsible for all aspects of digital design, including iOS, Android, mobile, strategy and UX/UI and
aspects of marketing.
- Design and build functional user interfaces for both web and app
- Develop rich interactive and innovative experiences
- Provide input into planning, design & architecture with developer team
- Collaboratively develop standards for UI
- Ensure consistency of UI style
- Follow best practice web and app standards
- Participate in testing and product usability
We’d see your application from you with…
- A CV outlining your past and present career moves and education
- A portfolio showcasing your well executed web/mobile UX/UI
- Any other area of creative you have explore - we want raw talent
- You're just as passionate as we are!
Basically we are an awesome, passionate team on a caffeine-fuelled internet adventure to build a great product and a fantastic brand.
We approach each morning bright eyed and bushy tailed to seize the day to make things happen.
Come and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen, choose your own music to bounce to all day and work on beautiful designs. Whats not to love.
Honcho.com.au is an industry disrupting startup based in Sydney CBD. We are Australia's leading supplier of online services to start up and small businesses. The company owns and operates a range of web assets which assist Australian businesses to launch, manage and grow their businesses. Our mission is to set up new business owners everywhere for success so they can focus on doing great business and achieving their dreams.
How to apply
Please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line 'iOS Designer'.