Honcho has a talented team of software engineers, business analysts, quality assurance experts that help thousands of people around the world start their business. With views looking over Manila Bay and MOA next door, our enthusiastic and vibrant team work on a range of technology and development projects that are at the cutting edge of the global start up industry.
We're always looking for passionate people to join us. There's a lot to do as we constantly seek out new and better ways to serve our fast-growing client-base. We work incredibly hard to help tens of thousands of new business owners get started every year. It's not always easy but it's incredibly rewarding and the stories of customers who have gone off to build successful businesses for themselves are constantly inspiring.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, presentation skills is also a plus.
Candidates Must Have
· Working experience in related web technical skills to understand platform capabilities and limitations.
· Working knowledge of MySQL database development and best practices
· Minimum 2 years web development experience in front-end and back-end
· Knowledge in responsive web design implementation
· At least 2 years professional experience in PHP
· Well versed in cross –browser compatibility
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Skilled at debugging web pages
Desired Skills But Not Required
· Ability to blend in to an Agile Development Team.
· Experience in slicing graphic designs.
· Experience in development of business application software as a service applications.
· Familiar with GIT, JIRA, Linux and PHP Zend Framework is a big plus
· Experience working with interfaces such as XML and JSON.
· Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS. Knowledge on other frontend technologies (jQuery, Backbone, SASS, Compass, Bootstrap) is a plus.
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org